Based on the 2013 B-BBEE codes, a measured entity must achieve 40% of the targets set in the Skills Development element.Companies operating in South Africa have the objective to spend 3% or 6% of their Skills Development Levy (depending on Generic or Qualifying SMME status). Some businesses may struggle with this sort of outlay, and as such require the most efficient and effective spend. Furthermore, if such a spend is to be made, companies want to ensure that these funds are put to good use, and make a Real difference.
WHY SUPPORT US?
By supporting Greener Futures Academy, you become a catalyst in the development of South Africa’s future Environmental Leaders, all whilst obtaining the tax benefits and maximum B-BBEE Skills Development points required for the sustainability of your business.
Be part of the solution!
Greener Futures Academy provides the following services:
- Sourcing of suitable learners;
- Reasonable accommodation, including transport and food;
- Practical workplace mentoring from competent and passionate nature conservationists;
- Facilitation of the learnership agreement;
- Monthly reporting;
- All documentation required for B-BBEE audits.
Benefits of Using Greener Futures Academy
- Skills development points;
- Tax rebate (18A certificate);
- Tax benefits…… (to be clarified)
- A weekend for six in one of our self-catering lodges at Drie Kuilen to observe the programme
- up close and personal;
- The opportunity to make a real impact in the life on young, needy individuals.